Apart from consulting projects, PMI also takes up training sessions in Industrial Engineering. Training programs and their details are mentioned below:
1) One day training session on PMTS implementation
- Basics of Industrial Engineering
- PMTS Philosophy
- Do's & Dont's during implementation
2) Five day MODAPTS® Training & Certification
1) Work Measurement – History & Background
2) Types of Work Measurement system & Brief on Time study
3) Introduction to PMTS
4) Various PMTS technique & Comparison on PMTS Vs Time study
5) Introduction on MODAPTS® & Advantages
6) Basic classes of MODAPTS® & work content calculation
7) Understanding on Movement type.
1) Review on Movement type.
2) Understanding on Terminal type.
3) Theoretical & Practical examples on Movement & Terminal type.
4) Case study on Movement & Terminal type
1) Review on Movement & Terminal type
2) Examples on load factor
3) Auxiliary type introduction
4) Practical examples on combination of movement, Terminal & Auxiliary type
1) Case studies on combination of movement, Terminal & Auxiliary type.
2) Understanding on TACT
3) Manpower Calculation
4) Line balancing
5) PMTS implementation – Do‟s and Don‟ts
6) Productivity concept
7) Question & Answer session
1) Sample video examples on MODAPTS® using all basic classes combination
2) Software Training (If Required)
3) Examination / Revision Test – 2nd Half.
Benefits of Training & Certification
1) Participants will get CLEAR perspective of various work content estimation techniques with details of PMTS.
2) Participants will get exposure to analyze manual activities with MODAPTS® technique.
3) Understanding the importance of noting down elemental details as well as their implication on overall work content.
4) At the end of the session, participants will understand resource requirement calculations, line balancing, productivity concepts etc
5) Participants will be able to see opportunities of methods improvement through elemental details.